- All digital processing insures no "chipmunk" or time speed up or down, as if the master studio recorded in your key.
- Pitch shift in ±5 semitone half-note increments that keep the tempo just like your original music. Note: Vocals start sounding like the opposite gender at ±2 semi-tones.
- Open audio MP3, WMA or WAV files to key change imported cd tracks and write them as files on the hard drive.
- Open karaoke CDG, KMA, BIN, MP3+G(.cdg), or ZIP files, keeping the lyrics in sync, and writing the same format back to the hard drive.
- Professional Manual is a single HTML document view by clicking the menu bar Manual command. All images are mapped to jump to details for any clicked control.
Richard LePage, of LePage and Associates, Suffern, NY
I was asked in 2001 to test MTU's then new Keyrite professional pitch changing software. I've used MTU products since 1990 and keyrite continues their heritage of innovation. The quality is very professional, at a price that is accessible to everyone. The only other way to get this kind of key change quality is to buy expensive boxes like Eventide's Harmonizer costing many times more.
MTU is the most user-friendly company I've ever dealt with, and I have been in pro-audio in NYC since 1980. They are real people, who work hard to help their customers get the results they need to succeed. They are friendly, responsive, and innovative, delivering the highest quality at affordable prices. They make "support" mean what it should. And I can tell you first-hand that many other companies just don't. I use MTU pro audio products every day-- it's the core of my business, and I'd be lost without them.