MTU Support Center
MTU has been in continuous business since March, 1977, providing professional products and support. In 1996 we started shipping products for CD+G Karaoke singers, hosts and producers and continually improve our karaoke software to meet your desires. We have shipped CDR drives since 1992, and CDG Certified drives since 1996.
We provide free Customer Support for customers as we have since 1977. We charge for expert Technical Support.
We offer special loyalty discount upgrade prices from 50% to 82% for returning Customers (see Download Upgrades: buttons above).
||If our software doesn't meet your needs, just ask, and we'll refund your software payment. Thank you for trusting us as your software supplier as hundreds of thousands of users have.
David Cox, President
Need Help? Try These First...
- ONLY UPDATE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE when you have time to fix any problems that may happen. Do NOT upgrade your Hoster software on your show computer hours or even the same day of a show. This is just plain old good common sense! If you have a backup system upgrade it first, then once it is running upgrade your show computer.
- SHUT DOWN WINDOWS AND POWER YOUR COMPUTER OFF, then turn it back on and run the MTU program again.
- Correctly Update Your Windows!
- Make all MTU REQUIRED Windows changes for Hoster: Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Windows Vista - Windows XP
- the current MTU software installation file(s) and install them. If your 12-months free upgrade for a product has expired, when you try to install a newer version it will display a web page with your Registration Code to upgrade for another 12-months.
- Try the current you want to test.
- REGISTRATION CODES - How to find them.
- READ THE PRODUCT MANUAL by clicking the Manual command on the menu bar at the top of the product screen.
- Put "@mtu.com" in your email APPROVED LIST to get MTU emails.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers.
- Knowledge Base and Support Tickets Login.
- Ask "HOW TO" in the MTU.COMMUNITY Forums where your peers can help.
- Submit a Help Ticket when only MTU can help you.
- Contact MTU Offices when all other methods didn't solve your problem.
Finding Your Registration Codes
- Contact your Email Service Provider and put "@mtu.com" in their APPROVED LIST so you will receive our emails.
- Click here to log into your MTU Account.
- Enter your email and Password (follow the steps below if you forget your password):
- Click the "Password Forgotten? Click here" link.
- This INSTANTLY CHANGES your password and immediately emails it to you.
- If the email does not appear immediately, look for it in your Spam or Junk folder.
- If you click the "Password Forgotten? Click here" link again, it will change your Password again and email it to you. BE CAREFUL! If you do this twice, then find the FIRST email, its password will NOT work as it was changed by your second request.
- Log into your Account with your new Password.
- Scroll down to find your Registration Codes.
Demo Hampering Methods Used
||Random tone beeps add in the audio
||All lyric letters replace with MICRO TECH in exported MP3+G, WMA+G, WAV+G, ZIP, or BIN files
||Limited to 50 songs, import & play 90 seconds then write disc, no duplicate
||Only converts 45 seconds of source files to target format
||Play and import 90 seconds of up to 20 files
||Play 60 seconds, random tones added, won't save output files
Micro Technology Unlimited (MTU) was founded in 1977 to develop digital audio products. We pioneered quality digital audio workstations (DAW), digital audio editing software, software to remove vocals, and now Karaoke software. Our founder's first company started in 1971 was the first to load software from a floppy disc into a microcomputer, first to ship a high resolution graphics card for a microcomputer, and more. Over 130 products have been designed and shipped from MTU since 1977. Some of the audio features on your computer are a result of our pioneering work.
Mix Magazine, Audio Industry 20 Years, September 1997 - "Micro Technology Unlimited (MTU.com) was the first to ship a Digital Audio Workstation on a microcomputer... in 1979."
How To Contact MTU
Please use our Customer Support Center and our Help Ticket, select the Department you need to contact directly. You will receive an email acknowledgement your request is received, and another when we answer.
Voice: 1-919-870-0344 (no fax)
PO Box 80124
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27623
Please read our Return Policy for shipping instructions.
If you need to visit us, call Sales for instructions. We do not provide walk-in support.
| | | |
Registered marks of Micro Technology Unlimited: Hoster, Microstudio, Vogone, Songverter
Trademarks of Micro Technology Unlimited: MTU, Karaoke Pro, KPro, KHPro, Karaoke Home Producer, DNoise, Keyrite, MicroCD, Microeditor, Microsound
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Copyright© 2000-2013 by Micro Technology Unlimited