Error: "An error (-5004:OX80029c4a) has occurred while running the setup".
Open My Computer or Windows Explorer. Left click Local Disk C:\, click the + beside Program Files, click the + beside Common Files, select the InstallShield folder and press the Delete key.
Once you have done this, then clear all the Temp Files.
- Go to the Start Menu, left click All Programs, left click Accessories, left click System Tools, click Disk Cleanup
- Select the C:\ Drive when it asks which one you wish to cleanup.
- It will now Scan your system for files, let this finish.
- Now a Dialog will pop up, make sure that all Check boxes are checked under Delete Files
- Now click the Ok button and then click Delete Files to start deleting all the Temp Files.
Once this is done Run the installation program again.